Are you a Facebook user? Well, of course, you are, like the whole world is busy in using Facebook whether for entertainment purposes or for creativity.
What? You don’t know what it is? Then what are you waiting for? Check out the details and features below!
- What is Facebook?
It is the most interesting social networking app being used all over the world for different reasons. Today, almost 1 billion+ people are using Facebook all over the world.
That’s because it is used for posting, sharing, commenting, promoting business, getting connected with your loved ones and much more.
Mark Zuckerberg, the owner of this app, created Facebook in 2004 originally for college students. This is because he was enrolled at Harvard University.
Progressing till 2006, the app maintained a strategy that anyone above 13 years age can join the platform with a valid email address only.
Now let’s see what features have made this app ruling all over the world
- You can add your friends or relatives and can create post on which they can comment and react. You can also tag them while posting anything so they can see your post and stay tuned with you.
- Adding into groups is the best feature for those who want to sell their products and also if they are looking for work.
There are different groups of different categories so you can join the desired group and get connected with a lot of people. This will enhance your sale.
- A watch party feature is also there so you can share any videos, live programs or any movies there. Anyone can watch this video and can also comment.
- In the groups, you can also go live if you want to share some tips or if you are a blogger. You can get so many customers by doing a live session for free! This will help you promote your business. Also, you can create a group for online teaching and can deliver lectures in your live.
People watching your live can react, comment and mention their friends or group members too.
Furthermore, you can watch a live and if you don’t find it interesting then you can block, or turn off the notifications for that person’s live. There is also a report to the Facebook policy if you find something really annoying.
- Once you have gone live or uploaded any video, you don’t need to worry for the sound for the copyright.
As the app has strict rules for privacy and copyright, at the same time it offers free sounds to play at the back of the video whenever you upload it.
- The most realistic feature is the legacy contact that is based on our reality. This reality is death in fact. The app allows you of your chosen person to handle your account in case you die. The person will be selected by you to run your account further. There is a legacy contact option on you profile so you can access whenever you want.
- If you want to chat with someone then there is inbox option on every person’s id so you can reach the inbox. However, there is also privacy option whether you keep the message option on or not.
- The strict rules have set up a report system where you can report the id that post anything to spread violence through any political, religious, or any individual post. The reported id will no longer be available on Facebook anymore. Also, you can set up your own picture on profile with a guard on it. This will prevent anyone to take a screenshot or save the picture.
How do you think about installing this application for free?